"Final Girl" bright, retro design honoring Wes Craven's iconic slasher, "Scream" (1996). Featuring Sidney Prescott in her final moment of victory & glory, Skeet Ulrich licking his bloody corn syrup hand, Tatem's failed doggy door escape, and Casey seconds before her untimely death.
Exclusive Haunted Fembot design printed on soft, medium-heavy fabric crewneck sweatshirts. Made ethically in the U.S.A. & printed by Monster Digital. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing & there are no itchy side seams.
.: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester
.: Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
.: Loose fit
.: Sewn in label
.: Unisex Sizes [size chart in product photos]
Fun Facts About Scream (1996, dir. Wes Craven)
1. The film was originally called"Scary Movie
2. Drew Barrymore was set to star but changed her mind about playing the lead five weeks before production was set to begin. Barrymore instead suggested she play Casey Becker, the teen terrorized by the killer in the opening scene, to cleverly subvert audience expectations that a star of her stature would survive the movie. Casting directors approached Alicia Witt, Brittany Murphy, and Reese Witherspoon to take over the Sidney Prescott role before eventually casting Neve Campbell.
3. The now-iconic ghostface mask was a simple off-the-shelf Halloween mask. Craven and a producer found it at a house they were location scouting.
4. The voice actor who played ghost face also does the voice of Mojo Jojo on The Powerpuff Girls
5. The film received positive reviews and was a financial success, earning $173 million worldwide, becoming the highest-grossing slasher film until the release of Halloween (2018). It still remains the highest-grossing slasher film in adjusted dollars