The Leo "El Sol" Vintage style tee depicts a cat-like, 1960s go-go goddess bathing in thick, waves of heat. Psychedelic color curls in sunset and black suggest fire, smoke, and tiger stripes. Melted text slides down her back.
The tee is super soft and drapes beautifully if you like to wear it a tad loose as I do🖤 If you skip to the end of the product photos, you can see me wearing it for a night out at the theater (I am the one who is obviously not a model). I have been cuffing the sleeves of this tee and wearing it with huge black bell bottoms or tucked into high waisted shorts with black, ripped tights and combat boots.
*I am a Leo 🙋🏻♀️, so this one was fun to create
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- clear, vibrant print. ribbed knit collars & shoulder taping for better fit over time.
- Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Retail fit
- Tear away label
- Unisex Sizing Runs large for Women [size chart in product photos]